SENIOR COST MANAGER Job in Tabouk, Saudi Arabia at Parsons International Limited
Your organized mind is the secret to your accomplishments
You know the advantages of being organized. The reduced stress. The increased time and focus to manage the way you want to. Your uncluttered desk and uncluttered mind pay big dividends for you, and we’re hoping it will for us, too. You arrange a process logically, so it’s easier to work with. You organize your responsibilities into methodical steps. Our company values your way of thinking, doing, and managing. Please apply.
Ready to take your engineering and management experience to the next level to work on complex construction problems that will have a huge impact on the local community? Parsons is now hiring a Cost Manager who can lead a team of professionals overseeing every phase of mission critical projects or programs.
Parsons’ extensive experience in this field, combined with your management and technical experience, will propel your career forward with opportunity for advancement with top performance. We need our Cost Managers to be versatile as well as have exceptional communication, analytical and management skills. In this role you will develop, manage, and/or executes all phases of the project controls effort (planning/scheduling and cost analysis). You will utilize widely diversified knowledge of project controls activities, and draws upon extensive experience and exposure to various types of projects and clients.
Develops, manages, and/or executes all phases of the project controls effort (planning/scheduling and cost analysis). The incumbent utilizes widely diversified knowledge of project controls activities, and draws upon extensive experience and exposure to various types of projects and clients.
- Provides guidance, direction, and specialized assistance to project for the resolution of difficult and complex project control problems.
- Interfaces with clients, attends regular meetings, and provides statistical reports.
- Manages a team of Project Control Engineers/Specialists who are qualified to analyze, evaluate, and forecast project costs, as well as performance against an established schedule with critical milestones.
- Assesses the impact(s) of design/construction changes and schedule slippages.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of an established system to show the hierarchy of plans and schedules; keeps project and company management fully informed.
- Coordinates staffing requirements, assigns and supervises project work activities, and trains personnel.
- Completes performance reviews and provides personnel development for the assigned employees.
- Recommends and oversees the customization of project control systems to meet specific project requirements.
- Creates statistical reports for management on a recurring or one-of-a-kind basis.
- Participates in business development efforts by gathering and presenting a variety of background data. May be required to make informal or formal presentations.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity surveying or Construction Management or related field (or equivalent work experience) and typically 10+ years of related experience, as well as some experience in a supervisory capacity.
More heads are better than one!
Discussing and building upon ideas with co-workers in a diverse and supportive environment like ours often leads to solutions that are bigger and better than you’d find working solo. You’ll make a great manager here if you like lead people to think, listen well, and share ideas and opinions. Our welcoming, inclusive, and respectful environment empowers all employees to shape their futures — and ours — through recognition and advancement.
- Job Location
- Tabouk, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
Company: Parsons International Limited
Company Location: Tabouk, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: General Engineering Consultancy