Senior Cost Engineer – Infrastructure (FE-PRECON) Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist
We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Top Candidates for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
Should your skills and experience match our initial requirements, your profile will automatically be added on our AI system, FifthEdge, and you will receive a welcome email confirmation within the next 24-48 hours.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the roles.
- Develop cost control procedures, project cost control strategy, plans and procedures and shall be able to collate all the essential information to plan the cost estimates for various corporate processes.
- Coordinate development and implementation of project work breakdown structure (WBS) / cost breakdown structure (CBS) in concert with Projects
- Control Specialist and Project Planning/Scheduling Engineer.
- Collect and compile progress and cost data and develop cost-control worksheets and reports.
- Review financial data related to accruals, invoice payments, purchase orders and material deliveries and other financial data.
- Shall be able to ensure that the operating costs for various tasks being handled in the organization remain within the set budget.
- Shall be able to understand client’s budget and plan the project cost control accordingly.
- Monitor, manage and control expenditure involved in carrying out various tasks during project execution.
- Prepare reports on the expenditures made and present the same to the management.
- Process invoices and ensure cost compliance.
- Monitor ongoing project’s expenditures and forecast budgets and set baselines.
- Prepare all related reports with recommended actions for management review.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Civil Engineering
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Civil Engineering