Senior Contracts Specialist Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Al Nahdi Medical Co
Main Job Purpose:Ensure the accuracy and timely transactions of the contracts rental process through the issuance of the Payment Orders (POs), updating the system, and reconciliation through the follow-up with the owners and Nahdi stakeholders.Analyzing the current rent database to get out recommendations regarding the high potential areas for saving & required action plans to improve store’s profitability through rent analysis & management.
- Analyzing the current rent database to get out recommendations regarding the high potential areas for saving & required action plans to improve store’s profitability through rent analysis & management.
- Revising the rent invoices & managing the payment process to ensure that owners receive their rent on time.
- Issue periodic reports including all the expired contracts the related financial studies in order to be sent to all the concerned stakeholders to support the decision making process.
- Conduct the reconciliation with the owners in regards to the expansions and the contracts termination through the collaboration with the Finance Division in order to best serve Nahdi rights.
- Archive all the contracts and documents and upload all the required data on the system in order to provide the different stakeholders with the required information or documents on-time.
- Open the accounts of the new locations on the system after ensuring that all the required procedures from documents and signatures are in place to ensure that the system is accurate and updated.
- Issue the Payment Orders (POs) for the rents and for the new locations through the insertion of the owner’s data and the rental value in order to be sent to the Finance Division.
- Send correspondents and follow-up with the owners in regards to the rents payments, services, contracts, collection…etc to resolve any obstacles and to ensure timely transactions.
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- Jeddah ,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Finance, Mathematics or Statistics background
Company: Al Nahdi Medical Co
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing