Senior Content Strategy Analyst Job in Pune, India at Mastercard
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Content Strategy Analyst
• Job involves developing technical content about MasterCard systems, programs, and services for customers that use the MasterCard network.
• This role involves researching, evaluating, selecting, and implementing new enterprise-wide processes and technologies.
• Have you every led an enterprise-wide effort?
• Have you ever developed CMS or XML solutions?
• Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills
• Oversee complex projects to swiftly drive solutions and implement process improvements
• Lead projects and teams to propose, investigate, and/or evaluate new tools, processes, methodologies
• Develop technical task-based, conceptual, and reference topics for specific audiences/customers that use MasterCard systems, programs, and services
• Publish technical content utilizing multiple output types, such as PDF, HTML, XML, wiki
• Identify changing customer needs, opportunities, and industry trends when developing strategic and tactical recommendations
All About You
• Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism, accountability, and empowerment to drive results
• Technologically savvy, spearheading innovation through ingenuity, creativity, and thoughtful risks
• Adaptable to dynamic change and ambiguity thriving in a fast-paced environment
• Team player, ability to interact and consult with all levels throughout the organization to cultivate and expand partnerships
• Possess strong technical writing skills in developing software or computer systems documentation, including API documentation
• In-depth experience with Microsoft Office products
• Familiarity with XML, HTML, DITA, OTK, XSLT and XSL-FO
• Solid experience with content or learning management systems
• Experience in web design/development and/or coding (Java)
• Ability to interact with subject matter experts at all levels
• Ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Company Location: Pune, India