Senior Commercial Specialist Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at Nawah Energy Company
Title: Senior Commercial Specialist
Company: Nawah Energy Company
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
To develop, implement and maintain industry leading procedures and controls of contract management which complies to corporate policies ensuring effective day-to-day management of relevant contractual undertakings made by Barakah One, the Company.
Policies , Procedures and Compliance
• Develop, implement and ensure adherence to Contract Management procedures, in order to assist the Chief Commercial Office to monitor and efficiently execute all contractual undertakings made by the Company.
• Lead the development of contract reporting systems to capture inputs from contract counterparts, aimed at ensuring contractual compliance and achieving effective performance management.
• Undertake business needs analysis to identify commercial risks, address operational areas for improvements and effectively monitor contractual compliance.
Serve as Point of Contact
Act as everyday point of contact between the contracted parties. This interaction will include, but will not be limited to:
• Oversight of contractual reporting requirements to ensure adherence to agreed timelines, accuracy and transparency.
• Act as liaison and first point of contact on all contract management related matters;
• Provide guidance as needed, on contract matters to operational staff and contract counterparts3. Contractual Reporting
Request, obtain and review all reporting inputs and re-distribute / prepare all reporting outputs necessary to satisfy the contractual reporting requirements under each agreement undertaken by the entity. Agreements include but are not limited to the:
• Construction Oversight Services Agreement (GOSA);
• Development Rights Agreement (ORA);
• The novated Prime Contract Agreement (PC)
• Plant Service Agreement (PSA);
• Services Agreements (OSSA, LTMA, FSA);
• Shareholders Agreements (SHA);
• Power Purchase Agreement (PPA);
• Common Terms Agreement (CTA);
• Finance Agreements entered into with the Lenders;
• Switchyard B&T Agreement.
4. Divisional Budget inputs and Cost Monitoring
• Prepare divisional budget inputs and;
• Monitor financial performance versus budget to ensure alignment5. Internal and External Stakeholder Commercial Communication
• Partner with the relevant legal work streams to manage internal and external stakeholder relations specific to contract deliverables and issue the required communication undertaken by the company in terms of each agreement e.g. Request for Waiver Letter.
6. Project Support and Commercial Strategy Development
• Act as commercial liaison in support of all procurement and legal matters requiring contractual and commercial inputs e.g. Contract novation.
• Actively participate in BNPP Commercial Strategy Development and subsequent reviews e.g. Project Schedule Analysis.
• Support and act as point of contact on independent reviews carried out on BNPP, as they impact BOC e.g. Independent Charge Rate Audit. Skills Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or other relevant area
Minimum 5 years of experience in nuclear power utilities, conventional IPP sectors or other relevant area
More than 10 years of experience in Nuclear utilities and conventional IPP Sectors
Experience with Joint Venture partnerships
Experience in commercial/financial negotiations with banks and sectors
There are 2 vacancies for this role:
One needs to have experience in managing the financial loan agreement, and preferably from technical background. Second who…