Senior Business Relationship Specialist Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at Nawah Energy Company
Title: Senior Business Relationship Specialist
Company: Nawah Energy Company
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Business, Management
To build ICT relationships with vendors and business in order to ensure successful projects. To ensure internal business entities are satisfied with IT across all services and solutions and addressing new project demands y leveraging innovation and integrated solutions.
1.Stakeholder Portfolio & Management
– Identify and priorities ICT services and projects Stakeholders/Customers listed on the ICT Service Catalogue (using signed Service Level Agreements and Underpinning contracts, where applicable) in order to ensure the adequate deliveries of services and projects as required
– Maintain the Stakeholder List or portfolio and customer information of ICT Services in order to facilitate future retrievals as the need arises.
– Maintain a detailed knowledge of the key business processes and systems employed by the business
– Maintain an up to date, detailed understanding of both Business and IT strategy
2. Demand Management
• Undertake initiatives such as conducting meetings, workshops, and research, with customers, as required, in order to gain clarity, understanding, and preliminary scope boundaries regarding customers’ business Demands of ICT Services.
• Consolidate business demand from Customer Representatives and users to ensure all requests are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
• Ensure the proper recording of business demands using approved ICT procedures and forms in order to adequately fulfill the needs and requests proposed
• Assess and analyze the requirements for Business Case preparation, budget requests, technical assistance, etc., in order to effectively convert demands into ICT projects.
• Advise customers in the preparation of Business Cases, as per corporate procedures, and support the Business Relationship Manager in order to successfully convert Business Cases into ICT projects
• Assist the Business Relationship Manager in his/her capacity as the primary interface between customers and ICT to facilitate business relationships.
• Work closely with clients or customers to understand the business needs and to explore opportunities for growth. Identify present and future business development opportunities with new and existing clients.
• Understand the business issues and strategy, and the ability to factor them into technical direction and recommendations. Broad understanding of current and emerging technical architecture (i.e., what is and what is not possible). Understanding of the business and its operating environment (e.g., trends, competitors, compliance landscape, and regulatory environment).
• Assist Business Relationship Manager in defining business processes utilizing various tools such as mapping, modeling, workflow analysis, gap analysis, use cases, blue printing, etc
3. Service Review and Management
• Assist the Business Relationship Manager in performing the regular Incident Satisfaction Survey, review the results, and identify areas of improvements in order to ensure standards are maintained within the corporation.
• Assist the Business Relationship Manager in preparing and conducting interim and annual Service Review meetings with the Customer Representatives, Service Level Manager, and ICT Service Owner in order to identify service gaps
• Conduct an annual Customer Satisfaction Survey to gather customer demand and opinions, gain comprehension of satisfaction levels, and propose and track the execution of improvement plans
• Design and d…