Senior Business Analyst Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Amazon
Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: IT/Tech, Software Development
DESCRIPTIONAmazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The MENA Operations Integration team is an integral part of this and strives to fulfil all customer processes in the MENA region.
The candidate would support the analytical requirements of the MENA Operations Integration team. Candidate will be responsible for conducting deep dive analyses to solve complex business problems. He/ she will also be responsible for creating robust/automated reporting frameworks to increase visibility into data and enable data driven decision making. Another key aspect of the job is to unearth insights from data to help the operations integration team in driving process excellence.
This position requires excellent statistical knowledge, superior analytical abilities, good knowledge of business intelligence solutions and exposure to efficient data engineering practices. The candidate will also be a good stakeholder manager as he/she will have to work closely with Ops stakeholders. Candidate should be comfortable with ambiguity, capable of working in a fast-paced environment, continuously improving technical skills to meet business needs, possess strong attention to detail and be able to collaborate with customers to understand and transform business problems into requirements and deliverables.
· Experience in analytics, BI or data engineering fields.
· Translate basic business problem statements into analysis requirements. Work with internal customers to define best output based on expressed stakeholder needs.
· Ability to build complex and layered logics.
· Advanced SQL and Excel skills.
· Experience using Python, R, Java or other scripting/statistical languages to automate data retrieval, manipulation and analysis.
· Advanced degree in data science, statistics, or a related field.
· Experience in the analysis space as a Business Intelligence Engineer, Business Analyst, Data Engineer, or similar role.
· Experience with data visualization using Tableau or Quick Sight
· Strong SQL, Python and R skills.
· Web application development experience (using Python Dash, R Shiny, Node JS etc.) is highly preferred.
· Exposure to using AWS services such as Redshift, S3, Lambda Functions, SES etc. is preferred.
· Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload