Senior Big Data Engineer Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd
Title: Senior Big Data Engineer
Company: Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Hadoop, Azure, Cloudera
Kafka, HBase, Spark, Spark Streaming, Scala, Hive, Couch base, Cosmos DB, Java.
Contract Big Data / Cloud Engineer – 20,000 – 40,000 AED Per / Month – Dubai – 12 months Initially – Hadoop, Azure, Cloudera Long term contract Dubai Are you looking to gain commercial exposure to an international client? An opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious organisations in the world based in Dubai has arisen for a Big Data / Cloud Engineer A Big Data engineer builds large-scale data processing systems, is an expert in data modelling & processing solutions and should be able to work with the latest Big Data and No
SQL database technologies. Because we work on the cutting edge of a lot of technologies, we need someone who is a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things done, and productive working independently or collaboratively. Key Skills /
• Hadoop, Kafka, HBase, Spark, Spark Streaming, Scala, Hive
• Experience working in Cloud environments, especially in Microsoft Azure
• Experience in Microsoft Azure’s Big Data Services like Azure HDInsight, Azure Data Lake Store (ADLS), Azure Data Factory (ADF)
• Experience working with No
SQL stores like Couch base, Cosmos DB
• JavaWe are keen to build strong relationships with IT consultants based on providing a transparent and supportive service. Now in our 18th year we pay promptly and are a stable contracting partner in good financial health. Deerfoot IT:
Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified.
* Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906). We never send your CV without your email authorisation. We offset the entire carbon footprint of all our employees, including emissions from their home, personal travel, holidays, food, hobbies and more. As a climate positive workforce, we support Ecologi in their mission to plant trees and fund the world’s best climate crisis solutions.
Every time we send a candidate’s CV to a recruiting client, we donate £1 to our nominated charity for this year, the Born Free foundation (registered charity no. 1070906). Born Free protects many species and is devoted to compassionate conservation and animal welfare. We have been awarded the BSI quality standard every year since 2002 (
* BSI is the world’s leading authority on business process standards). We are also a full REC member, our industry’s trade body.