Senior Associate – Technology & Risk Jobs in Abu Dhabi at RAI
Title: Senior Associate – Technology & Risk
Location: Abu Dhabi
The rapid evolution of technology and the risks related to this regularly make headline news. The potential financial and reputational impact from threats ranging from external cyber-attacks to internal rogue trading and high-profile data losses makes the need for technology assurance an item of Board level concern. As an IT Auditor, you’ll be helping our clients gain the comfort they and their stakeholders (including regulators) require whilst simultaneously gaining skills to develop a career in a fast-growing professional services organisation. That will mean combining your technical knowledge of IT and data risks and controls with your client facing experience to work with RAI staff of all grades to provide clients with the assurance and recommendations for improvement they need.
· Proactively assist Managers/Senior Managers with their client portfolios.
· Ensure engagements are in compliance with audit standards and internal quality
· Establish effective working relationships directly with clients.
· Planning and executing the day-to-day activities of IT audit and data assurance engagements for a variety of clients
· Evaluating the design and effectiveness of IT controls, IT governance practices supporting the client’s business and operations and data quality of the client’s systems
· Identifying and communicating value adding recommendations on IT risk management issues and performance improvement opportunities to clients
· Identify, sell / cross-sell and deliver IT and cyber related opportunities such as cyber assurance and attestation (SOC 1/2/3), project assurance, IT policy and governance reviews, emerging technology risks
· Having opportunities to broaden own development and greater exposure to relevant services within the Assurance and Risk Consulting Team
· Assisting in business development activities to build a steady pipeline of opportunities and wins
• Possess a recognized degree in a Technology related field, such as Information Technology, Accountancy/Commerce/Business with a major in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering (Electronics/Computer)
• Experience in Big 4 (mandatory)
• Minimum of 3 to 4 years of relevant work experience (IT audit / SOX controls testing).
• Advanced knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key audit deliverables, including process flows, work programs, audit reports, and control summaries.
• Strong knowledge and proficiency in extraction and analysis of data from a wide variety of financial systems, leveraging data analysis tools, ACL Robotics, IDEA, Excel, Access, and/or Microsoft SQL.
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills – Arabic is a plus.
We invite highly motivated and dynamic professionals with relevant experience to join our Digital Assurance and Risk Consulting Team. Our Team comprises professionals providing Information Technology (IT) audit and security services as well as technology risk advisory related services.