Senior Associate, Shipping & Port Operations Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Bracell
Title: Senior Associate, Shipping & Port Operations
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Supply Chain/Logistics, Sales
Grow your career with us Here at RGE, our common purpose is to improve lives by developing resources sustainably. Our people are crucial in helping us realise our vision to be one of the largest, best managed and sustainable resource-based groups, creating value for the Community, Country, Climate, Customer and the Company. Be part of our growth, and grow with us.
You areon a journey to join an exciting Company and be part of our success story. Here we will equip you with the know-how and experience that will define your growth. In this role that you are about to embark on, you are required to carry out the following responsibilities:
• Responsible for arranging new vessel’s application to port.
• Monitor vessel activities such as spare parts delivery and repair works.
• Responsible to in-coming and out-going order processing and shipping documentation, including generating delivery/shipping documents.
• Liaise with internal and external transport companies/departments for timely in-coming/ out-going shipments.
• Ensure prompt and accurate declaration of permits and prompt delivery and clearance of shipments.
• Investigate and action all non-conformance and recommend corrective actions. To be successful in this role, it is recommended that you should have the following skills and qualifications:
• A degree in the related job field.
• Those with 1 to 2 years of working exposure or experience in a similar role will have an advantage but not essential.
• Willing to relocate to the job location. When you send us your resume and personal details, it is deemed you have provided your consent for us to keep or store your information in our database. All the information you have provided is only used for the recruitment process. RGE will only collect, use, process or disclose personal information where and when allowed to under applicable laws.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We endeavour to respond to every applicant. However, if you receive no response from us within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific position unsuccessful. We may contact you in the future if there are opportunities that match your qualifications and experience. Thank you for considering a career with RGE.