Senior Analyst Product & Platforms Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE at Masadirservices
Support the management in building and managing the product portfolio for Entity’s in line with the Entity’s strategy, market requirements and trends. Lead the development and management of new and existing products through meticulous focus on market research and analysis
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
▪ Support the management in implementation of Market Development Department policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of assigned department activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements, fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
▪ Support the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
▪ Ensure that all reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet Entity’s requirements, policies, and quality standards.
Job Specific Responsibilities
▪ Responsible to support the management of product lifecycle and the issues that impact delivery of capability or service.
▪ Discovery and Innovation: Derive market insights and formulate product strategy
▪ New Product Planning: Concept, feasibility, and definition
▪ New Product Introduction: Development and launch of product
▪ Post-Launch Product Management: Performance & lifecycle management
▪ Ensures industry and market research is conducted on product viability and competitive threats and understands potential impacts to product strategies
▪ Assesses the investment needs (capital and expense) through understanding trends, client’s needs and roadmap review and makes recommendations to the Product Executive and Business Stakeholders.
▪ Demonstrated ability to incorporate impact of new regulations into product strategy and business strategy.
▪ Serves as main product point of contact for sales teams, communicates new features and their value proposition, oversees RFI, RFPs and due diligence responses.
▪ Manage the product and services portfolio in line with the strategy for the Exchange
▪ Liaison with business operations, customer services and Digital Technology and Innovation teams to obtain inputs on customer requirements
▪ Identify potential customers through tracking other Exchanges and also through analysis of products market analysis
▪ Research current customers and their purchase trends from competitors in the market
▪ Analyse the market to identify trends in primary customer requirements of products and services
▪ Identify secondary customers and analyse their requirements of products and services
▪ Leverage available data to develop new products and services aligned with market requirements
▪ Analyse current products portfolio for possible improvements and for developing new products or services
▪ Identify new technology and applications for enhancing the current products and services
▪ Ensure necessary approvals are obtained new product proposals
▪ Benchmark the Exchange’s products with competitor product offerings to ensure the products and services are competitive
Company Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Category: Investment, Securities & Funds