Senior Analyst (Payroll) Job in India at Mastercard
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst (Payroll)
• Manages the accurate and timely delivery of payroll for Asia Pacific (including India) and Middle East Africa
• This includes accounting, distributing and outsourcing the preparation of taxes and deductions, maintaining payroll records, preparing reports for management, preparing and distributing pay information to employees, and vendor management
• Responsible for establishing the right KPI’s and for tracking performance against them
• Maintains documentation of Service Level Agreements and reviews for accuracy
• Enters and reviews data inputs to the payroll register
• Executes administrative activities to support payroll planning and implementation
• Performs systems testing related to processing special payments or software updates
• Coordinates information sharing with vendors in accordance with established procedures and reporting requirements
• Resolves technical and general employee inquiries
All About You
• Demonstrated the ability to deliver consistently accurate and timely payroll data
• Demonstrated knowledge of the payroll service delivery model and key procedures and systems
• Has excellent communication skills handling stakeholder management such as addressing employee inquiries, collaborating with peers as well as vendor management
• Experience in Managing India and/or Regional Payroll operations capacity such as Asia Pacific (AP) and Middle East Africa (MEA) regions
• Demonstrate keen attention to details as well as high level of organizational skills in handling data management
• Knowledge in Finance/Accounting as well as taxation, statutory compliances for India and/or AP/MEA regions
• Experience in Project Management and Workday is plus
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Company Location: India