SENIOR ACCOUNTANT Job in Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait at The Sultan Center
• Performing Sales reconciliation on a daily/weekly and monthly basis.
• Prepares and records Sales entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Performing bank reconciliation daily with G/L accounts.
• Support the Chief Accountant in performing accounting and reporting activities related to Reconciliation, Account Analysis, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Reports.
• Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
• Prepares month-end reports and statements
• Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance.
Experience & Qualification:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Commerce, or Finance field.
• Minimum 5 Years Accounting Experience.
• Minimum 2 years in Retail as Senior Accountant – Sales Section
• Mainly Experience in Sales Reconciliations, Account Analysis, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Reports.
• Experience with General Ledger Functions and Reconciliation.
• Experience with ERP accounting software, preferably Oracle Financial.
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications and especially Excel.
• Strong communication skills utilized in resolving queries.
- Job Location
- Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Accounting, Commerce, or Finance field.
Company: The Sultan Center
Company Location: Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
Job Category: Retail & Wholesale