Senior Accountant Job in Doha, Qatar at Confidential Company
· Performs accounting functions as assigned including, but not limited to A/R, A/P, Bank, Fixed Assest etc.
· Verify, allocate and post all intercompany transactions and reconcile related party balances on a monthly basis.
· Reconciliation of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
· Preparation of bank reconciliation statements.
· Prepare accurate monthly management accounts in accordance with the established schedule and timeline.
· Support month-end and year-end close process.
· Assist in the statutory audit procedures.
· Ensure compliance with IFRS and other legal requirements.
· Preparation of various powerpoint presentation for the submissions to management.
· Analysis of various financial data and reports.
· Experience in the month-end/year-end close process.
· Enough experience with any accounting ERP packages, preferable for SAP experience.
· Advanced MS Excel skills including vlookup, pivot tables etc,.
· Good analytical skills of financial data and information.
· Vast experience in preparation of powerpoint presentation.
· Enough understanding of IFRS and other local requirements.
· Minimum of not less than 5 years’ experience as an accountant in any industry.
· Any accounting professional qualification.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Automotive Dealership & Distributor
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: Automotive Dealership & Distributor