Senior Account Lead Job in Bengaluru, India at Atkins
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment, we offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to design excellence in the delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination and best practice.
Atkins is a member of SNC Lavalin Organization. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries
You will lead and effectively manage the HR Shared Services team on a day to day basis, providing an excellent first point of contact advisory service for managers and employees requiring advice, Your knowledge and experience will also ensure that the team provides a quality support and guidance service for queries and procedures.
The role ideally requires someone who has previously managed a team within a Shared Services environment in HR domain expertise.
- Manage and provide resolution of employee inquires through different channels such as ServiceNow tickets, or HR portal
- Management of efficient and timely administrative support for all HR, & Recruitment activities.
- Lead a regionally focused transactions delivery team of 8-10 individuals
- Monitor and manage transaction case volume and workload
- Manage coordination efforts with key departments
- Maintenance of departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Develop and monitor performance of team against KPI’s and SLA’s in agreement with HR and business leaders to improve administrative practices, HR service levels and business performance. Production of regular agreed reporting on performance
- Administer quality checks and audits to verify data accuracy
- Provide ongoing support and feedback to the team
- Serve as a primary point of contact for HRBBPs, COEs and escalations
- Ensure all complaints are promptly resolved to meet compliance requirements
- Work on larger HR projects as required
- Develop and maintain consistent ways of working and processes.
Key skills and experience
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in business administration, human resources, or related discipline (preferred)
- Considerable experience in a HR Shared Services or HR Operations function
- Proficiency in data entry and maintenance in HR systems (ServiceNow & Workday)
- Experience of reviewing and improving processes and developing, implementing and monitoring performance against SLAs within a HRSCC
- Ability to handle confidential HR information and execute complex data change requests
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate at all levels
- Experience in performing quality review of completed personnel and organizational data change actions
- Strong experience of enabling tools including in depth knowledge of Microsoft products. Skilled in analysis and reports.
- Adaptability to new technologies and regional complexities
- Exceptional customer service and collaboration skills
- High degree of influencing skills across peer group and more senior levels
- Experience in Transitioning projects from Onsite to Offshore
- Excellent organizational skills, process oriented and a strong attention to detail
- High energy, ability to work independently and also work effectively within a team
- Self-starter, motivated with strong delivery focus; leads by example
- Demonstrate the ability to drive continuous improvement working collaboratively with the wider HR community across India, APAC, UK and Middle East teams
- A high expectation of performance for themselves and other members of the team.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills both in writing/verbally.
- Mobile and willing to travel for initial training/orientation and possible future training/development as required (but not anticipated to be on regular basis)
- Confidentiality – ability to handle sensitive data in line with data protection regulations
- Flexible attitude to work
- International HR Shared Service experience desirable
- SLA/KPI delivery targets – immediate and long term to be defined?
- Delivery of professional and cost-effective service
Additional Information – HR Behaviors
Drive to deliver …Demonstrates a consistent and strong bias to action, taking accountability for delivery of results both personally and/or with others. Actively plans, priorities and monitors performance, holding others accountable for delivery.
Decisive thinker …Demonstrates the ability to analyse and understand data and information quickly. Is able to use information, insights and knowledge in a structured way using judgement wisely to identify options and make robust and defendable decisions.
Role model …Consistently leads by example. Acts with integrity, impartiality, and independence, applying sound personal judgement in all interactions.
Personally credible… Builds a track record of reliable and valued delivery using relevant technical expertise and experience and does so with integrity and in an objective manner.
Collaborative …Works effectively and inclusively with colleagues, clients, stakeholders, customers, teams and individuals both within and outside of the organisation.
Skilled influencer… Demonstrates the ability to influence across a complex environment, to gain the necessary commitment, consensus and support from a wide range of diverse stakeholders in pursuit of organisation benefit.
Curious … Shows an active interest in the internal and external environment and in the continuous development and improvement of self and others at both organisation and individual levels. Is open-minded with a bias and willingness to learn and enquire.
Courage to challenge … Shows courage and confidence to speak up, challenge others even when confronted with resistance or unfamiliar circumstances.
Please review Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
Company Location: Bengaluru, India