Security Officer Job in India at Accor Hotels
Guardian and Protector. You ensure the safety and wellbeing of your fellow employees, guests and visitors. You are attentive, efficient and committed, and will ensure your property remains a safe, enjoyable workplace and travel destination.
What is in it for you:
- To work and learn in a luxury brand of ACCOR
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing:
- Actively participate in the day to day security operations of the property to ensure the safety and security of all guests, personnel and property.
- Patrol the interior and exterior of the hotel and confront any situations or persons that require investigation.
- Handle and document guest and employee accidents, guest room lock problems, noise complaints, and any questionable individuals on the premises.
- Assist disabled guests.
- Implement all policies, procedures and instructions regarding security and safety.
- Assist in implementing preventive safety and security programs.
- Investigate crimes committed against the hotel, guests, and employees.
- Document all incidents occurring in the hotel in connection with crime, subversions, potential liabilities and insurance requirements. And in documenting such activities remain objective, and write comprehensive reports.
- Assist hotel staff in handling of unusual guest or employee problems, such as, but not limited to, disorderly conduct, thefts, suicides, bomb threats, employee or guest accidents, fire or safety hazards, robberies, terrorist activities, civil disturbance, power or elevator failures, medical assistance and natural disasters.
- Remain informed of current local laws and regulations as they relate to the hotel, particularly in areas of guest, patron and employee rights.
- Take an active role in the implementation of the hotel’s fire plan including the General Communication Center, the Command Post, all technical equipment and the roles each employee/manager plays.
- Assist in training related to the hotel’s emergency procedures.
- Control the key, lock system, alarm system, and fire protection system..
- Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Safety Inspections throughout the hotel.
- Conduct V.I.P. escorts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Monitor the Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), and if needed review the footage.
- Other tasks or projects as assigned by Head of Security and Hotel Management.
- Be a daily role model of world class luxury in personal appearance and behavior
- Graduation degree from any university.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the security/loss prevention or related professional area in hospitality industry (preferably luxury)
- Basic Fire Certification.
- First Aid Certified.
- Oral proficiency in the English language.
- Experienced in CPR, AEDs, first aid, firefighting and crowd control.
- Carries out firefighting duties in an emergency as part of the Hotel Core Fire Fighting Team.
- Assisting in Emergency drills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge about X-ray machine.
- Experienced in the following computer programs: MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, and have a basic understanding of computer operations.
Your team and working environment:
- Sofitel Mumbai BKC offers 302 guestrooms and suites, along with meeting and event space. This is your opportunity to be part of the most innovative and passionate hotel teams in one of the fastest growing Business hub of mumbai.
- You would be reporting to the Head of Security
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Private Security Services
- Company Type
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Accor Hotels
Company Location: India