Scrum Master Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Morgan Stanley
Title: Scrum Master
Company: Morgan Stanley
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Banking, Finance
– Understanding of Agile Methodology – Good interpersonal skills to facilitate working with end-users and other IT colleagues – Professional ownership of issues – Good organizational and analytical skills, an ability to plan and prioritize – Sense of commitment and drive towards problem resolution – Use of initiative and proactive approach to work
You might also have:
– Experience of working in a fast paced, changing environment – Maturity to be able to execute job functions with minimal guidance – Working knowledge of Jira System – Experience in operations, engineering or development role
You will be part of a newly formed Product Owner Chapter with experts located across the globe. The team works with squads providing a stable, yet agile and dynamic infrastructure platform to support functional requirements of the business whilst managing associated operational and security risks.
The Email squad works to evaluate, test, deploy, update, fix and replace all email communications technologies and email integrated applications for internal customers.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center. Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more. Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
• 3 – 5 years of experience in IT product or release management
• excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• in-depth understanding of agile methodologies
• focus on continuous improvement
• experience in managing multiple competing priorities simultaneously
• ability to work in a diverse, technical, highly regulated environment
You might also have:
• advanced knowledge of Jira
• experience with Windows infrastructure assets
• project management background
• experience in technology asset management (vulnerability, lifecycle, capacity planning)
You will be part of a newly formed Product Owner Chapter with experts located across the globe. The team works with squads providing a stable, yet agile and dynamic infrastructure platform to support functional requirements of the business whilst managing associated operational…