Sales Specialist, Expansion Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Amazon
Title: Sales Specialist, Expansion
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time, Temporary
Category: Sales, Advertising
Position: Sales Specialist, International Expansion
DESCRIPTIONInternational Expansion – Sales Specialist
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
If you’re eager to help to accelerate Amazon Advertising’s international growth by developing our sales teams in international locales, you’ve come to the right place.
Our environment is very fast-paced, and requires someone who is highly enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams across multiple locales. As an individual contributor, you’ll be supported by our International Expansion Program Management and Sales teams, and will focus on dramatically accelerating sales and go-to-market readiness for our newest Advertising locales. Through short term assignment or repeated international travel (or via video conferencing based on travel restrictions), you will deliver, iterate and support development of training to our new locales Advertising Sales teams, as well as top local advertisers and agencies.
As the subject matter expert on Amazon Advertising you’ll play a key role in scaling new sales teams’ knowledge, and driving the skills required to sell our product set.
You willbe charged with ensuring go-to-market training is delivered in a way that can be utilized long-term while capturing local Sales and Account team feedback to iterate on future International Expansion strategic priorities.
You willalso collaborate with other cross-functional account teams on their capability and training roadmaps.
– Support new locale Sales team ramp by being the subject matter expert on Amazon Advertising – including products/features, Sales strategy, and go-to-market narratives
– Provide hands-on training and accreditation (in-locale) to new Sales teams, local advertisers, and agencies
– Accelerate new locale Sales productivity by setting up mechanisms to improve business inputs (e.g. weekly and monthly business reporting integration, unique sales trackers and/or dashboards)- Be the Amazon cultural ambassador in new locales – accelerate new Amazonian integration via Amazon’s Leadership Principles and values
– Create content delivery structure that will scale as we continue to accelerate new locale and regional launches
– Support in locale UAT and post launch testing of newly launched products to triage post-launch issues and accelerate local sales motions
– Hire and develop the best:
Support hiring of new locale Sales teams (Account Executives, Account Managers, Creative Campaign Managers, Programmatic team) via phone-screening and interviews. Raise the bar on best practices for new Amazonians by providing feedback and/or feedback mechanisms (e.g. stand and delivers, pitch bar-raiser, etc.)- Identify mechanisms and guardrails to ensure new locales exceed sales KPIs post-launch
Location is flexible (Dubai, London, Istanbul, Amsterdam)
– Professional experience in sales, business development or …