Sales Representative Job in Beirut, Lebanon at Confidential Company
We are looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost revenue growth and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Service existing accounts and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc…
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale; Bookshop & Consumer Media
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- High school or equivalent
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Job Category: Retail & Wholesale; Bookshop & Consumer Media