Sales Operations Manager Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Jacobs
Title: Sales Operations Manager
Location: Dubai – UAE
Category: Management, Sales
Location:Bur Dubai, Dubai
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
A Sales Operations Manager, in our world, takes ownership of the end to end bid process to help position Jacobs to win these world defining projects. You will be focused towards specific markets or solution areas and drive overall growth for this market/solution area in partnership with our Outside Sales Directors. Creating a team environment, being selective on the opportunities we target and following a bespoke process all contribute to being successful in the role . Autonomy is a given, but the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines is important to being successful in this environment.
You have a successful track record in winning projects that include bespoke solutions for clients relating to professional services or a business to business environment. Your skills include developing account plans, pursuit plans, bid strategy and structure, as well as message creation and presentation development. Relationship building and excellent communication is critical for this role – working closely with Subject Matter Experts, Client Account Managers and the Operations team to undertake necessary market research to develop winning value propositions and submissions.
You will proactively manage and facilitate winning work / sales global and industry best practice in every stage of the sales lifecycle, and plan and deliver submissions geared towards the pursuit and capture of clients and projects through company collateral, client presentation material, pursuit documents, prequalification submissions, expressions of interests, proposals, bids and tenders, and post-tender interview presentations. The Jacobs Sales Team drives strategic pursuits and helps build relationships with our key clients.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Operations Manager is to support the disciplined application of our Sales Process:
• Ensures compliance of our proposals developed in regional hubs throughout the region. This means checking to ensure that the deliverables meet the requirements as set out in the client brief.
• Acts as a project manager to develop and implement opportunity response plans ie activities, deliverables, owners, milestones
• Gathers company information or conducts internal / external research as appropriate for opportunity response documents and / or strategy development
• Develops and maintains sales qualification materials and supporting information in designated information management or filing systems
• Develops an appropriate network within the company to facilitate the identification and sharing of relevant information, best practices etc. among and between offices
• Coordinates the deliv…