Sales Managers – Logistics Business (Jeddah/ Riyadh/ Dammam) Job at Michael Page
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, you will be required to acquire new business and maintain an existing client base to serve a range of customers across multiple industries. There are multiple positions available in Jeddah, Riyadh and Dammam each.
Our client is a well known family group within the Kingdom and operate several businesses across multiple industry sectors including express logistics.
As a Sales Manager you will be required to undertake the following tasks:
* Prepare a sales strategy focusing on client acquisition for your allocated region
* Conduct sales forecasting and manage your sales pipeline
* Build lasting relationships with new clients
* Work towards achieving sales targets and budgets
* Create a high performing culture within the business
* Conduct market research and help with product development
* Exciting Salary Package
* Bonus and Benefits
The successful candidate must:
* Have sales experience within the logistics business
* Have a proven track record of achieving sales targets
* Be pro-active and enthusiastic with the ability to take the initiative
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Possess excellent commercial acumen and the ability to analyse and use data for creating future sales plans
Company: Michael Page
Company Location: Saudi Arabia
About Michael Page
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.