Sales Manager – Information Technology Job at Adecco
Ready for your future?
The workplace landscape is changing fast. So, it’s time to rise above traditional ways of thinking. And that is precisely what we are doing here at the Adecco Group. Join us, and you will be part of an organization that doesn’t just look for the future, but predicts it. An organization that’s not afraid of disruptive technologies, but embraces them. An organization that’s reinventing the way recruitment is done.
Let’s get to work!
As a Sales Manager, you would be responsible for implementing the local sales strategy and plans based on targets aligned with the business priorities to meet and exceed the needs of the business, clients, customers and shareholders.You will be responsible for sales and revenue growth within target accounts and securing customer retention.
• Design and implement sales programs to meet the organization’s business objectives
• Understand the local market in which Adecco operates with the complete portfolio
• Grow the client base with a clearly defined sales action plan
• Selecting prospects in the local market based on local strategy
• Retain existing clients by guaranteeing best in class service delivery
• Implement and develop own customer portfolio and keep it updated
• Responsible for sales according to defined budgets and activity plans
• Assist branches with all relevant information that could improve the Adecco market position
• Occasional (up to 20%)
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 33,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 2 on the Great Place to Work® – World’s Best Workplaces 2017 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and YOSS.
Our ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s in Business Administration or similar
Masters is advantageous.
Type of work experience
Our ideal candidates would have:
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar position with a proven track record
• Staffing and Recruitment industry experience is advantageous but not preferred
• Strategic planning and judgment
• Drives financial results and innovation
• Passionate and sales savvy
• Learning agility and curiosity
Technical and social skills
Proficiency in SalesForce or other similar CRM
Networking and Presenting
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Adecco Group