Sales Manager Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
- Maximize sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers
- Identify new sales opportunities and generate new business and expand the company with new sales and clients.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, and understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities. Consult customers to establish their needs and continue to maintain good relationships with customers by meeting and meeting their expectations
- Build company’s image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employee’s, enforcing ethical business practices.
Preferred CandidateYears of Experience : Min: 10 yearsResidence Location : Saudi ArabiaDegree : Bachelor’s Degree Salary : According to Qualification and Experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in FMCG field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic Speak using clear, appropriate, and professional language. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Have thorough knowledge about marketing strategies
- Be able to maneuver and develop business procedures
- Have proficient leadership, organizational and supervisory skills
- Be dependable and professional
- Have computer skills
· Follow all company policies and procedures
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: FMCG