Sales & Guest Relations Job in Al-Mohamadiya, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
• Manage and engaged with LOca members and aligns with the Loca Studios values and goals
• Call, text and Social media chat with LoCa members and potential members
• Meet and greet LoCa members and potential members at the reception desk
• Solve guests problems in zingfit and checkout
• Be fully aware of all type of classes provided at LoCa studios and all the selling features of LoCa stduios.
• Full knowledge and experience in the Zingfit system.
• Contact companies and creative agencies to sell the Studios Renting services
• Collaborate with external stakeholders as companies, schools and salon to create sales deals by contact companies and closing companies deals.
• Management of Sales data.
• Ensure a high percentage of membership enrollments through communication with members, execution of sales strategies.
• Manage and monitor E-Commerce online classes business to ensure scalability of Loca-studios
• Establish a fun, safe, healthy, and community-focused culture that delivers high member
satisfaction and achieves maximum profitability ( guestology )
• Resolve elevated Loca studios member concerns; conduct on-the-spot ‘lessons learned’ to
prevent them from reoccurring
• Monitor Loca Studios brand and appearance and ensure that problems are resolved quickly at all
times and deliver a clean, friendly and well-maintained environment
• Ensure organization SOPs, programs and promotions are efficiently executed
• Prepare reports and communications regarding Loca studios operations in a monthly bases to be shared with the founders
Provide direction to team on critical safety and security priorities.
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Al-Mohamadiya, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Other Healthcare Services