Sales Executive – Petroleum Job at Excelsior Group ME
The ideal candidate should have
• Strong experience of selling a high volume of petroleum products with attractive margins with a solid performance track record.
• Develop the planning and strategy.
• Identify and secure business from new and existing clients/customers
• Build relationships with oil majors and traders
• Maintain and develop key customers in the bunkering market and with brokers
• Monitor the developments and coordinate processes and manage the entire sales cycle independently with minimum supervision
• Negotiate sale prices and terms with counterparties and closing the sales deals
• Well aware of local market, laws, rules regulations, price movements and UAE ports.
• Work closely with operations, planning, shipping and other traders
• Negotiate with parties, acquire approval and prepare coordinate contracts and close the deal.
• Coordinate, execute, maintain and or improve department administrative activities and systems
8,000 to 10,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Company: Excelsior Group ME
Company Location: Dubai, UAE