Sales Executive Job in Ad Dahu, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at CYPHER LEARNING
We are looking for an Account Executive to lead our company sales efforts in the Saudi Arabia region. This role will create and implement a detailed strategic sales plan to reach predetermined goals and quotas. Works directly with clients to learn their goals and establish how the company can meet them, managing the entire sales cycle from identifying potential clients to securing and closing deals.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue generation for CYPHER LEARNING through qualifying prospective clients, closing new deals, and building them into long-term profitable relationships.
- Partner with Regional Director to create and implement a market development plan to meet or exceed monthly quotas.
- Target new accounts daily to build a sales pipeline; manage a pipeline of prospective clients to identify, qualify, and develop relationships with as potential clients.
- Qualify inbound leads and prospects via phone and email, identify key decision-makers, business pain points, the size of the opportunity, budget, and purchase timeframes.
- Partner with Marketing to provide essential feedback on lead generation quality.
- Supplement pipeline by completing lead generating activities including cold calls, emails, and social touches.
- Listen and identify prospective client needs, understand business drivers behind requests, match client needs to appropriate products, and explain the CYPHER LEARNING value proposition.
- Deliver quality and tailored demonstrations of CYPHER LEARNING’s products to prospects based on the prospects’ needs and priorities.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from identifying a client to securing and closing a deal.
- Accurately record and summarize all sales activities in HubSpot, a web-based CRM system, and qualify leads for sales development.
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices.
- Stay up to date with CYPHER LEARNING’s products, the industry, changes, and our competitive landscape.
- Understand CYPHER LEARNING relationships, including worldwide integrators and small businesses, and how they relate to CYPHER LEARNING sales.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or another related field.
- 2-5 years of prior revenue generating B2B software/SaaS sales experience; industry experience in SaaS L&D is highly preferred.
- Must have a strong understanding of enterprise software sales cycles and the ability to work with Executive-level decision-makers.
- Ability to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include cold calling, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow and product function.
- Must be able to collect company information and navigate to the correct person quickly and effectively.
- Must be able to quickly articulate business benefits and functionality of software solutions.
- Must be able to handle objections and ask probing questions that surface business needs and sales opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present to both executive and technical audiences.
- Outstanding follow-through, time management, and organizational skills.
- A strong sense of initiative and personal leadership.
- Energetic and enthusiastic, with a positive attitude.
- Strong business acumen, ethics, and high integrity.
- Job Location
- Ad Dahu, Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- IT Services; Higher Education; Sales Outsourcing
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia
Company: CYPHER LEARNING
Company Location: Ad Dahu, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: IT Services; Higher Education; Sales Outsourcing