Sales Engineer – SSLV | AFT | Dubai, UAE Job in Dubai, UAE at Al Futtaim Group
To manage and direct the Sales and Pre-Sales in Dubai for new customers of the AFT- Division’s Dubai branch Operations.
Specify the output required from the job. Identify not more than 5 Key Accountabilities & their performance indicators.
NB- Focus on outcomes not tasks
- Responsible sales operation to meet the budgeted sales target.
- Prepare Sales Plan and Manage sales for new Accounts.
- Generate new customer accounts.
- Sales meetings, Site survey Visits, collect and provide all necessary sales enquiry input for Estimate and submit quotation and tenders for Security and LV systems.
- Provide major managerial input in tendering and job estimation activities.
- Prepare monthly sales and Sales, project pipeline report
- Prepare Sales Quotation for small inquiries
- Experience in Pre-sales activities in CCTV, Access control, Intrusion detection, intercom, GRMS, Structure Cabling etc.
- Product Knowledge for all major vendor (PELCO, Samsung, Hikvision, Milestone, Gallagher, LENEL, Leviton, Excel,)
- Plan, monitor, and coordinate and develop new Sales accounts and projects. Generate continuous and constant business opportunity
- Follow-up for invoicing and collections of Sales on executed projects and jobs.
- Respond directly to sales enquiry calls from clients
- Present prospective clients with the department’s full range of product range and services
- Ensure the healthy customer relation for repeat orders from new and existing clients
Define organizational policy and other factors that have a critical impact on the job
Internal Work Relationships within Group:
- Accounts: Budgeted sales Target, Invoice details, Purchase: LPO and ERP issues; Tendering: Estimation queries;
- HRD: Training. Programs and schedule
External Work Relationships:
- Suppliers: Market, Products, material acquisition and consumables; Subcontractors: specialized services.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
MBA/Graduate Engineer in Electronics / Electrical or equivalent
5-7 years of Sales experience in Security systems and Low voltage systems.
- Products, technical descriptions and applications
- Knowledge of security system regulatory requirement in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain Northern and Western region and other UAE emirates in general.
- Knowledge of industry-specific quality and productivity standards
- Technical know-how related to specific project requirement
- Communication skills
- Perseverance and hardworking nature
- Stress-Management skills
- Problem-Solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Accounting