Sales Engineer, Service & Maintenance : Fire & Sec Job in Dubai, UAE at Johnson Controls
What you will do
The Sales Engineer- Service & Maintenance is a key role, reporting to the Sales Manager, responsible for our Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Infrastructure sectors across the UAE. You will be based in Dubai and will be part of service and maintenance sales team that is focused in expanding our footprint and customer base to achieve our strong growth objectives. The team focuses on Selling Service and Maintenance Contracts for Fire Protection and Fire Detection Systems.
You will be concentrated on selling Annual Maintenance Contracts, Installation Solutions, Upgradation Jobs and growing our market share with new clienteles which includes Facility Management Companies, Real Estate Firms, MEP Contractors, Consultant & End Users. As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to deliver our business objectives for our UAE region.
How you will do it
As a Sales Engineer you will use your in-depth technical expertise in Fire and Security products to chase, qualify and close new sales opportunities by generating new leads, attending presentation or meeting with clients, creating competitive, high quality proposals, and also take part in tendering and bidding process. You will support the Sales Manager with any task or objective assigned and liaise, consult and co-operate with other Departments in the process of producing commercial proposal. You will liaise with the internal technical & Sales team to meet the client requirements. Key requirement is the ability of estimate manpower required to quote for annual maintenance contract and modification projects.
You will prepare and issue quotations in coordination with the estimation team. You’ll demonstrate your expertise by differentiating Johnson Controls, leveraging your market understanding of our competitor’s strategies, products and services.
You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth. You’re determined and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, and time management skills.
What we look for
• Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering as applicable
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in selling Maintenance & Service contracts specifically for Fire & Security Products and Systems (Fire Fighting Equipment, Fire Alarm System, Sprinklers System, Fire Fighting Pumps, Fire Suppression Systems …etc.) within UAE market
• Proven track record of generating business through FM companies, end users and general contractors dealing with Fire and Security Systems
• Must be well versed with local civil defense rules & basic NFPA standards
• Proven track record of achieving sales for Fire & Security portfolio within the UAE market
• Proficient with Fire & Security Products
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Highly customer oriented
• Quality focus and self-driven personality
• Determined, results driven and strong sales drive
• Fluent language skills in English
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• UAE driving license is must
• Ability to use Salesforce CRM Software is a plus
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Johnson Controls
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Other Business Support Services