Sales Engineer – Linde Forklift | FAMCO | Dubai Job in Dubai, UAE at Al Futtaim Group
About the Position:
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Sales Engineers for our Linde Material Handling Equipment to work from our Dubai based operations. This position will spend 80% of the time in territory flied sales and requires daily contacts with customer, Sales team, Sales Support representatives, aftermarket team and local vendors.
Reporting to the Head of Material Handling Equipment, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Achieve monthly and annual sales targets for MHE units
- Achieve pre-determined gross margin on sales
- Give a regular feedback on the market & competitors’ activities to the management via prompt and regular reporting
- Enhance customer base in the designated territory
- Achieve and maintain high CSI rating
- Proactive involvement and contribution towards the growth of the Linde MHE Division
- Work within the parameters of company guidelines
- Arrange and facilitate meetings between principals and customers whenever required, for market survey exercises
- Work closely with the sales admin and marketing staff as a good team player and provide support whenever required
- Maintain a high level of integrity while performing the above functions.
You must the following skills and experience:
- Adequate knowledge of the local MHE market
- Adequate technical knowledge of Material Handling Equipment
- Should have an existing customer base in the local market for MHE
- Technical background with experience in Material Handling Equipment (Forklifts)
- Must be able to identify and build prospects and business relationships in designated territory.
- Experienced sales professional with high sales negotiation & closing as well as sales management skills
- Express an aggressive, dynamic personality and excellent customer service skills
- Responsible for Sales and Business Development of a wide range of Material Handling Equipment.
- Demonstrates professional business appearance at all times.
- Maintains the qualities of a people-oriented, sales driven, self-directed, self-motivated and determined individual with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You should have a valid UAE driving license
About the You:
The ideal candidate for this role should possess the following qualifications, knowledge and skills:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2-5 years of Sales experience in Material Handling Equipment (Forklifts).
- Adequate knowledge and work experience within the local UAE MHE market will be an added advantage
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Good user knowledge of office tools and good analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Good command in English language (both written & spoken)
- Good command on spoken Arabic will be an advantage
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Accounting