Sales Engineer – Fire & Security Systems, Service & Maintenance Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Johnson Controls
Title: Sales Engineer – Fire & Security Systems, Service & Maintenance
Company: Johnson Controls
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Job Description and Requirements
s a Sales Engineer you will use your in-depth technical expertise in Fire and Security products to chase, qualify and close new sales opportunities by generating new leads, attending presentation or meeting with clients, creating competitive, high quality proposals, and also take part in tendering and bidding process. You will support the Sales Manager with any task or objective assigned and liaise, consult and co-operate with other Departments in the process of producing commercial proposal. You will liaise with the internal technical & Sales team to meet the client requirements. Key requirement is the ability of estimate manpower required to quote for annual maintenance contract and modification projects.
You will prepare and issue quotations in coordination with the estimation team. Youll demonstrate your expertise by differentiating Johnson Controls, leveraging your market understanding of our competitors strategies, products and services.
You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth. Youre determined and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, and time management skills.
What we look for
• Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering as applicable.
• Minimum 5 years experience in selling Maintenance & Service contracts specifically for Fire & Security Products and Systems (Fire Fighting Equipment, Fire Alarm System, Sprinklers System, Fire Fighting Pumps, Fire Suppression Systems etc.) within UAE market.
• Proven track record of generating business through FM companies, end users and general contractors dealing with Fire and Security Systems.
• Must be well versed with local civil defense rules & basic NFPA standards.
• Proven track record of achieving sales for Fire & Security portfolio within the UAE market.
• Proficient with Fire & Security Products.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Highly customer oriented.
• Quality focus and self-driven personality.
• Determined, results driven and strong sales drive
• Fluent language skills in English.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks.
• UAE driving license is must.
• Ability to use Salesforce CRM Software is a plus.