Sales Engineer Job at Acciona Facility Services Middle East
The role involves identifying current and future clients’ service requirement by establishing personal bond with potential and actual clients to understand service requirements. Support prospective clients, acting as the primary resource on services and technical knowledge, helping to resolve any unmet needs or issues clients may have.
The role will include preparation of cost estimates by studying all related customer documents. Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment and engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes or use of materials or services. Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with clients by writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of professional experience in sales, or business development related to hard services.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must possess strong presentation skills.
• Must be detailed oriented, able to flush out complete requirements in support of solution development and delivery.
• Organized and have presence of mind, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
• Has the ability to build relationships with clients quickly
• Strong networking skills
• Proficient in MS applications.
• Assisting the departments and evaluating various commercial and technical Specifications
• Creating / Prepare the techno-commercial reports, bill of Quantities for Bidding
• Attend regular meetings for pre Tender / Post tender & techno commercial meetings with clients / consultants.
• Ability to negotiate / finalize the orders with Client.
For interested applicants Please submit your cv at [email protected]
Company: Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Company Location: Qatar
About Acciona Facility Services Middle East
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.