Sales Director – Online FX & Commodities Tra Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Career Hunters
Title: Sales Director – Online FX & Commodities Tra
Company: Career Hunters
Location: Dubai – UAE
Requirement Sales Director – Online FX & Commodities Tra ( HC/JC/3692/2021 )
Education Bachelors in Business,Bachelors in Finance
Mandatory Skills Responsible for the development and execution of territory sales plan and targets.
Experience 10.00-15.00 years
Contact Person Name Ruchi
Contact Phone No 22622757 (ext:101)
Job Title: Sales Director – Online FX & Commodities Trading
Location: DXB, Dubai
– Continually seek new clients and develop relationships.
– Continually communicate with existing clients and strengthen relationships.
– Lead customer happiness, success and retention efforts.
– Gather information and analyze the market on a daily basis on fundamental and technical analysis report.
– Responsible for the development and execution of territory sales plan and targets.
– Follow up with potential clients, and take lead on conversions and achieving sales targets.
– Pursue the targeted acquisition of new sales leads via telephone and personal visit.
– Address client needs and requirements with regards to account opening.
– Strictly adhere to and comply with local market regulation and company internal control, policies, and procedures.
– Promptly react to regulatory updates and industry developments.
– Handle the Account Opening Agreements with clients and coordinate with the Account Opening department (CS).
– Handle requests of existing clients, such as withdrawal and margin-in requests, and coordinate the same with the back office team;
– Handle client complaints, and endeavor to resolve their cases with satisfaction before escalating to customer service and compliance.
– Offer and conduct training for new clients, such as those on MT4 and market conditions.
– Translate the daily news letter to Arabic before prior to publishing.
– Explain, advice, and guide on the Forex Economic News Release.
– Handle marketing department requests for sales and marketing copy translation to Arabic.
– Attend FX exhibitions and events.
– Negotiate with different parties as white label agreement.
– Provide weekly sales updates to concerned management.
– Take responsibility for team work and performance.
– Support existing colleagues, and train new colleagues.
1. Requirement open for Arab nationals.
2. Arab nationals are preferred.
3. Proficient in both Arabic and English – spoken and written.
4. 10+ years of experience in Online FX & Commodities Trading in the UAE.
5. Degree in Business or Finance from an accredited university or college.
6. Passionate about Online FX & Commodities Trading.