Sales Coordinator Jobs in Dubai – UAE at AccorHotels
Title: Sales Coordinator
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
– Maintains clear and easy to find reference/ filing systems.
– Ensures all correspondences are standardized and high quality.
– Takes full responsibility on updates of sales managers company details as provided.
– Provides weekly, monthly and annual reports if required.
– Handles confidential documents, including accurate personnel file status of the department’s employees, with strictest confidence.
– Assists on travel preparations and scheduling for Sales and Marketing Department.
– Maintains the departmental bulletin board. Generic Aspects on Hygiene / Personal Safety / Environment/Confidentiality:
– Ensure proper care of all equipment and furniture entrusted for Heartists use.
– Be well-familiar with the hotel’s policies and procedures, well-acquainted with the physical layout of the hotel and its premises and knowledgeable of the hotel’s emergency procedures in regard to fire, medical, bomb threat, black-out and evacuation.
– Knows the safety regulations and ensures their application & ensures the safety of people and property in the hotel.
– Respects and ensures respect of the hotel’s commitments to the “Environment Charter” of Planet 21 program (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc).
– Understands and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
– Ensure that confidential records and other confidential information are properly safeguarded and are not removed from the office.
– Does not disclose any financial information or any other information of the Accor Hotels. About the Company A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents. We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming.
We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (Hotel
Services), owner and investor (Hotel
Invest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise. From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, Accor
Hotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.