Sales / Business Development professionals (Manpower/Recruitment industry) Job in Doha, Qatar at People Dynamics
We are Qatar’s leading Manpower service and HR Solution provider, Looking for Business Development professional for our Qatar operation.
I am writing to check if you would be interested to pursue this opportunity.
Role For – Sales / Business Development professional for Manpower/Recruitment industry.
Location- Doha, Qatar
Company – People Dynamics (Part of IHorizons , Qatar as a parent company)
URL – ppldynamics.com
About People Dynamics: We are the most trusted and reliable HR solution provider in the Qatar region. It’s more than 11+ years we are offering high-quality HR services to our clients. We realized the rising demands for job opportunities in and around Qatar, thus started offering the best recruitment and staffing solutions for corporate clients. At present, we offer our reliable HR services in more than 20 countries, covering almost the entire Globe. Because of our strong local connections in different countries, it is easy for us to deliver the best local resources to the organizations. Our experienced recruiters understand the business culture of clients and accordingly design a unique recruitment process for them.
Please share CV in Sandeep.dwivedi at ppldynamics.com
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales / Business Development professional to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy to bring the new client from the Qatar Market and support their Staff Augmentation.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s Recruitment /Manpower / Staffing services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Proficiency in English.
- Market knowledge.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Human Resources Outsourcing
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 10
- Residence Location
Company: People Dynamics
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: Human Resources Outsourcing