Sales Business Development Manager Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Amazon.com, Inc.
Title: Sales Business Development Manager
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Location: Dubai – UAE
Category: Sales, Business
Amazon is closely following the impacts of COVID-19. Learn more on how we are supporting our employees, candidates, customers and communities through the pandemic.
Sales Business Development Manager
Job ID: 1446953 | Amazon Middle East and NA FZ
Ring is seeking a B2B Sales Lead MEA to lead and drive Ring’s rapid growth in B2B sales as well as partnerships in MEA. Ring has successfully entered the Middle East market segment over the past year with a solid initial distribution and is ready to scale up. You will own the B2B sales and business development strategy, lead the development of channels such as telco, ISPs insurance, utility, and professional sales channels across the region. The ideal candidate must think and act like a true entrepreneur, possessing strong strategic and relational skills, thinking big with a bias for action.
· Own and execute the growth plan for B2B sales channels across MEA region
· Develop and realize sales strategy for professional channels and alliances such as insurance, utility, telco, ISPs, energy companies, builders, professional install, etc.
· Account management for B2B partners; owning the relationship including complex sales cycles, as well as structuring and leading the sales and (external) project team. This includes planning, forecasting, project management, reporting and after sales follow up
· Function as the Ring MEA partner alliance manager, collaborating with local organizations and programs to build community and grassroots support, ultimately stimulating market development through new channels
· Completely comfortable operating autonomously and delivering against ambiguous, fluid goals
· History of effectively managing external partners and successfully working with internal teams to build new capability and implement projects.
· Proven track record of B2B sales and business development in multi-country MEA context.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a proven relationship builder
· Fluent in English, one other key language (e.g.: Arabic) proficiency preferred.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· Must possess the ability to plan, structure, meet deadlines and be adaptable while working on a lean team in a startup environment. Embodies a ‘ROLL UP THE SLEEVES’ work ethic.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.