Sales Associate Job in Doha, Qatar at The Blue Group
· Meet and greet customer in a friendly manner and ascertain their needs and requirements.
· Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
· Answer questions to queries about the store or the merchandise.
· Place special orders for customers or call other stores to find desired items.
· Help customers try on or fit merchandise.
· Prepare merchandise for purchase and escorting the customer along with the merchandise to the cashier for payment.
· Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
· Ensure display shelves are adequately stocked and merchandised per brand specific guidelines.
· Replenish shelves as per the policies and procedures in a timely and efficient manner.
· Ensure all items on the shelves are tagged and correctly priced.
· Report observations to the Showroom Supervisor or Manager regarding outdated product, unbalanced stock, out-of-
stock situations and point of purchase requirements (to include competitive products).
· Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security
· Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
· Ensures that the shop floor and shelves are always kept clean and tidy.
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
· High School graduate
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- Min: 18 Max: 35
Company: The Blue Group
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: Retail & Wholesale