Sale & Operations Coordinator Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Gulf Central
The Sales & Operations Coordinator helps the team measure effectiveness toward achieving goals. In addition, this person works cross-functionally with Sales, Operations, Client Relations, IT and other GCC departments to ensure timely and accurate data is available to support reporting and analysis.
OUTLINE THE CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales support: To help sales representatives improve their productivity and spend more time selling, to provide a variety of support services such as quotation, product information stock status &lead time orders and delivery status contribute to customer satisfaction by ensuring the accuracy and timely processing of SO’s.
- Procurement support: To help procurement, filter the order request from sales according to sales trend and stock in hand, will provide relevant information of price trend, branch stock status,
- Operation support: To help operation department take over all the coordination between sales team and ops, keep all the communication such as forecast / distribution by individual sales man / receiving report / near expiry report / over stock report of Fresh supplies.
- Senior Management reporting: Report unusual movements of products, price errors, stock movement and trends, pile up stocks, buying errors in details, distribution issues, individual sales representative’s unusual activities their commitments and other required key data.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES DAY TO DAY
- Handle and process all sales orders according to trend and commitment, with accuracy and timeliness, ensure to edit and change orders as required,
- Ownership of fresh stock maintenance and follow the distribution and ensure the liquidation, identify errors ordering / buying / distribution and deduction by concerns either sales / procurement / operation.
- Communicating all the sales related information to sales team unforeseen shipment delays or problems /samples availability and distribution / price changes and implementation / product information up on receiving shipments
- Supervise and coordinate with operation head to ensure FIFO,
- Utilize company resources to develop a filing system that keeps all active sales files available digitally to maintain sales records, such as sales by individual representatives, sales by product line and sales to individual customers by ODOO or operation staff.
- Maintain sales material brochures, promotional items and product samples
- Develop quotation and sales presentations formats and files to support sales representatives
- Follow the price errors to ensure minimum selling price
- Identify prime customers and ensure excellent customer service
- Expedite requests for rush orders for prime customers and make sure special service with coordination OPS head.
- Suggest to senior management, monthly promotions products according to pile up stock and movement
- Weekly report to senior management over all errors by departments every Saturday
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for sales team
- Provide data weekly basis and guides to help the sales team their focus to liquidate the stock
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure communicate to sales team
- Coordination with branches to help and support their requirement and demand
- Make sure operation service according to customer & branches urgency
- Inter branches orders process ensure supplies appropriately.
- Any other tasks that do not conflict with his work assignments and job title.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in sale coordinator role, preferably in FMGC food services and retail products environment • Proficient with Microsoft Office and any other software related to the Sales (Strong ERP preferably Odoo system experience.• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.• Ability to effectively present information to management.• Core competencies: Accountability, Flexible, Communications, Simplifies the Complex, Teamwork, Strategic Thinking,
Education and Experience:
• High School or Diploma required; College Degree preferred• An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 8
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25 Max: 35
Company: Gulf Central
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant