Risk Specialist (FE-PCM) Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist
We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Top Candidates for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
Should your skills and experience match our initial requirements, your profile will automatically be added on our AI system, FifthEdge, and you will receive a welcome email confirmation within the next 24-48 hours.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the roles.
The primary objective of the Construction Risk Specialist is to provide services and deliverable through the performance of program / project risk analyst services support.
- Under general supervision, participates in the development, execution, supervision, and coordination of all technical aspects of field engineering assignments including development of plans, schedules, contracts, procedures, and construction methods and systems. Incumbent is also responsible for reviewing the performance of subcontractors to assure contract compliance, the application of accepted construction technology and standards, and the acceptable standardization of materials and supplies. May provide technical guidance to less-experienced field engineering personnel. Willingness to relocate to construction site locations is expected.
- Identify, analyze, track, record and provide guidance with respect to actions to manage and/or mitigate risks.
- Assist management in the review of program and project risks during all stages of project development and project construction execution.
- Coordinate with the program and project teams and stakeholders to facilitate the identification of risks and develop and maintain a sense of ownership and responsibility for the risks and associated risk response actions.
- Develop efforts to identify project risks to include but not limited to using brainstorming sessions, interviewing experienced project participants and subject matter experts, root-cause analysis, and strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis.
- Develop risk identification checklists based on historical information and knowledge accumulated from similar previous programs/projects and from other sources of information.
- Assist in the recording of identified risks in the appropriate program/project risk register to achieve an increasing level of awareness of risk over time.
- Assist with the prioritization of risks for further analysis or action by assessing and combining the probability of occurrence and impact
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Civil Engineering
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Construction & Engineering Recruitment Specialist
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Civil Engineering