Revenue Protection Agent Job at Mercans
To protect revenue and deliver an excellent customer experience that contributes to meeting annual targets for the following KPIs: – A1: Passenger Satisfaction – A3: Complaints per 100,000 boarding – B2: Permanent passenger information on trains – F5: Revenue security
– Conduct undercover journeys on train to identify and deal with revenue protection issues, vandalism and other anti-social behavior and adherence with the Rules of Carriage (in relation to appropriate sections of the train, smoking, eating and other restrictions).
– Contribute to delivering outstanding levels of customer service on train including assisting Train Ambassadors as necessary and dealing with items left on train in accordance with the security and lost property SOPs.
– Work with colleagues to support operations in response to degraded and emergency scenarios. Support Train Ambassadors, reassuring and updating passengers. Implement SOPs as instructed by the OCC and assist with train evacuations when required.
– Report any accidents or incidents in accordance with accident reporting SOP to OCC, react as First response to Fire and summon assistance from colleagues and OCC where necessary. Report any on train defects or faults to the OCC.
– Participate in daily start of work briefings and report any issues that could affect customer service delivery to Revenue Protection Supervisor or the OCC.
Qualifications / Skills Minimum Requirements for Candidates
– General education demonstrated by appropriate school certificates/diploma/etc.
– Applicant MUST be a Saudi National
Expectations for Ideal Candidates
– Previous front line customer service experience within quality service provider such as airline, hospitality or retail.
– Experience of delivering customer service in challenging scenarios such as special events, disrupted working.
– Experience of using computer applications including MS Office, Email and database applications.
– Proficient language skills – Arabic.
– Proficient language skills – English.
– Knowledge and awareness of delivering high standards of customer service.
– Communication skills.
– Customer Service Skills.
– Updated CV: Kindly upload the most recent version of your CV in English (Arabic CV will not be accepted).
– Degree: Appropriate post-graduate diploma and/or professional certificates.
– National ID: Kindly Upload your Saudi National ID.
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you're looking for.