Retain Administrator 1 1 1 1 Job in Bengaluru, India at Ernst & Young
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
• The successful candidate would be required to work in collaboration with Assistant Manager/Team Lead/POC to provide administrative support and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Provide operation support for various administrative projects including but not limited – mailbox management, managing databases, creation and release of periodic reports, work MS-excel reporting, Content Management, web-based publication support, working on dashboard creations and data analysis.
• Manage day-to-day administrative issues and communicating appropriately to the Team Lead or POC.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• The role requires someone who can manage a number of concurrent activities, with strong multi-tasking, prioritization, organizational and time management skills.
• Very good understanding of business functions and operations
• Ability to prioritize and co-ordinate with multiple people on various variables
• Ability to liaise with POC’s in different regions/offices and work as a team
• Demonstrated proficiency and experience in MS Office Suite especially in Excel
• Flexible with working hours
• Observant with an eye for detail
• Ability to make sound decisions fast
• Methodical and systematic approach
• Analytical and problem-solving ability
• High energy level, confident and assertive
• Solid research and analytical skills
• The ability to simplify complex analytical issues and communicate them to a variety of audiences.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English language
• Excellent critical thinking skills to decipher the complex business requirements
• Strong presentational skills; ability to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences
• Possess high standard of integrity
• The ability to work and team effectively with clients and other management personnel
• Graduate in related discipline
• 6 months to 2 Years in /BPO services/Project Co-Ordination.
• Experience in multiple systems and applications
• Prior work experience in a large professional services or financial services company
• Experience working with clients from different countries (Desirable)
• Experience working in a business where the primary spoken language is English
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- Job Location
- Bengaluru, India
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Ernst & Young
Company Location: Bengaluru, India