Retail Delivery Manager ( Facility Management) Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Future Careers Middle East Freezone LLC
Our client, a market leader in Real Estate & Property Development is seeking an experienced Retail Delivery Manager
Based in Riyadh, reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for the Retail Handover, Drawing Reviews, and Inspections of related Units Fit Outs and the Government Relation activities under the guidance of the COO and ensuring service level goals are met within the standard policies and guidelines of the department.
- Participate in the internal takeover of property and handover of retail units to the tenants.
- Coordinate with tenants to ensure timely submission of the tenant fittings drawings and review the same based on the general look and feel as well as the tenant design criteria.
- Conduct briefings for new Tenants and their Contractors regarding adherence to the rules, regulations, safety guidelines, insurance policies, and Retail Design Criteria Handbook before the commencement of the fit-out works.
- Assist the Retailers and/or their Consultants and/or their Contractors during all the Design & Fitting stages of the leased premises of the properties managed by the Company.
- Review the Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing drawings, and check the technical information on the forms in the Retail Design Criteria, which will be forwarded to new Tenants.
- Review all submissions for Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing drawings and inform the Tenant and his Contractor accordingly.
- Monitor the execution of final inspections from retail units that are preparing for the opening.
- Plan alterations and modifications to the Retail Design Criteria Handbooks when necessary.
- Recruit, train, and monitor the Design & Fitting Coordination Team according to approved budgets.
- Implement and monitor the Design & Fitting Coordination expenditure.
- Manage the Government Relations activities concerning the Operating Centers.
- More generally, to implement all necessary actions related to the execution of assigned duties.
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/ MEP Eng.A minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar position in Real Estate and Property management
Key Performance MeasuresRetail Units HandoverTenant Design Criteria and Logistic PlanDrawing ActivitiesFit Out ProceduresAverage Shop opening time (ensuring that the Tenant opens the shop on time for new properties)Tenant satisfaction level
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Construction and Building
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 15
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 26 Max: 35
Company: Future Careers Middle East Freezone LLC
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Real Estate