Restaurant Supervisor Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
We are looking for an experienced restaurant supervisor!
- Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met.
- Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies.
- Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc.
- Inspect storage areas for organization, use of FIFO, and cleanliness.
- Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies.
- Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform, clean and well pressed including appropriate shoes (polished) and nametag at all times according to the hotels dress code & Kempinski grooming standards, maintaining a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- A courteous, professional and efficient service is provided at all times.
- All duties and tasks are performed as per the tasks required at the outlet.
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests.
- Complete work orders for maintenance repairs.
- Send daily reports of sales and orders to the management.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must
- Courteous professional manners and customer oriented
- English proficiency
- Diploma or bachelor degree in a related field is preferable.
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Jeddah ,Saudi Arabia
- Certification / diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant