Restaurant Manager Job in Khobar, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
Typical job responsibilities include:
- recruiting, training and supervising.
- ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- promoting and marketing the business
- overseeing stock levels
- ordering supplies
- producing staff rotas
- handling customer enquiries and complaints
- greeting and advising customers
- problem solving
- preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports
- keeping statistical and financial records
- assessing and improving profitability
- setting targets
- handling administration and paperwork
- liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives
- making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
1- Bachelor Degree.
2- Full experience as restaurant manager for minimum 3 years.
3- Arabic and English language.
4- Transferable Iqama.
- Job Location
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Food & Beverage Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,500 – $2,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 28 Max: 42
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Food & Beverage Production