Restaurant Assistant Manager Job in Doha, Qatar at Ali Bin Ali Holding
DescriptionThe Assistant Restaurant Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the daily running of the restaurant in alignment with set hygiene & food safety standards. He/she ensures that guests are provided with an outstanding customer service and actively helps to improve their overall dining experience. This role is contributing to the service team’s efforts by presenting a positive first impression of the establishment’s friendliness, excellent service and high standards.
- Reports on duty on time in correct uniform/ grooming standards
- Ensures that the team adheres to set HACCP, ISO guidelines and food safety standards at all times
- Promotes a friendly and courteous attitude towards all clients, guests and staff
- Ensures that restaurant is ready for service as per opening duties (Refer to check list of cleanliness standards, music, A/C, cash counting
- Ensures that restaurant is ready for service as per closing duties (Refer to check list cash counting, credit card reports, MICROS reports, manager log book, etc.)
- Assumes the duties and responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager in his/her absence.
- Interacts and builds relationships with the restaurant clientele.
- Controls an accurate logbook with guest and staff positive and negative comments.
- Supervises, coordinates and directs the prompt, efficient and courteous service to ensure that standards are met
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Hospitality & Accomodation; Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Ali Bin Ali Holding
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: Hospitality & Accomodation; Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant