Resident Engineer Job in Dubai, UAE at Parsons International Limited
Resident Engineer – Infrastructure
Parsons is a technology-driven engineering services firm with more than 70 years of experience in the engineering, construction, technical, and professional services industries. The corporation is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on infrastructure, defense, and construction. Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, systems design/engineering, cyber/converged security, and other professional services packaged in innovative alternative delivery methods to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
• Plans, organizes, and ensures adequate staffing, execution, and monitoring of all field engineering activities and related support operations.
• Provides guidance regarding scope of work, schedules, procedures, field construction problems, and other technical information. Determines budget estimates and staffing requirements for the defined scope and schedule.
• Establishes, monitors, and maintains construction engineering quality control in the field.
• Collaborates with construction management to eliminate any hazards associated with the work that may adversely affect the environment or the safety or health of employees. Ensures that personnel of the assigned group engage in safe work practices in compliance with site-specific safety procedures and industry standards.
• Establishes and maintains a close working relationship with project design engineering, client representatives, and contractors.
• Maintains project control documentation, design drawings and specifications, back-charge documents, change orders, etc.
• Monitors contractor performance pertaining to schedule and conformance to plans and specifications.
• Conducts performance evaluations for assigned personnel.
• Makes decisions regarding long-range planning, scheduling, budgeting, work priorities, and personnel. Provide advice on field engineering procedures, construction methods, and financial matters to management.
• Frequently interfaces with upper-level management and client personnel.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Degree in Civil Engineering.
• At least 15 years of construction supervision experience.
• At least 5 years’ recent experience working on projects in Dubai, and dealing with Dubai local authorities.
• Significant experience in supervision of roads, deep services, utilities and other infrastructure projects.
• Proficient in contract management.
Your future is calling!
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Business Consultancy Services; General Engineering Consultancy; Civil Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 15
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Degree in Civil Engineering
Company: Parsons International Limited
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Business Consultancy Services; General Engineering Consultancy; Civil Engineering