Reservations and Operations Executive Job in Dubai, UAE at Trinetium DMCC
Reservations and Operations Executive handles travel arrangements for individuals, groups and organizations, including scheduling flights and ground transportation, booking accommodations, restaurant reservation, meet & greet, visa processing and handling all other services, both internal and external clients may require.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage travel arrangements as required for internal and external clients:
- Planning and managing travel arrangements such as hotel bookings, airline flights, ground transportations and etc. as per company travel policy for internal clients travelling in business trips.
- Planning and managing travel arrangements such as hotel bookings, airline flights, ground transportations and etc. as per staff requirements for internal clients travelling in personal trips.
- Handles emails and telephone calls within the agreed service agreement.
- Maintaining and updating the Sales Report in all services for both internal and external clients for Travel Billing Report purposes.
- Accurately prepare shift handover and communicate and make a briefing to the next shift colleagues.
- Process payment and forward all the related invoices to Finance Department and communicate if there is any discrepancy and disputes.
- Ensuring all hotel, ground transportation proposal to materialized and zero lost bookings.
- Maintaining commission and refund records for accounting purposes.
- Escalation of customer complaint to Operations Manager.
- Safekeeping Travel System credentials and database.
- Maintaining and updating client instructions database and folders.
- Maintaining and safekeeping of Trinetium and Clients passports and important documents.
- Responsible for pre-flight and post-flight monitoring.
Skills (practiced capability/behaviors)
▪ High organizational skills, ability to prioritize especially with keeping tab of all operations.
▪ Computer literate with basic knowledge in Microsoft.
▪ Knowledge of booking systems like Amadeus, Galileo, etc., is an advantage.
▪ High level of negotiating, influencing and interpersonal skills.
▪ Self-motivation and willingness to progress.
▪ Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
▪ Excellent communication skills both internal and external at all levels.
▪ Communication skills in multicultural environment.
▪ Excellent team working skills including working across functional boundaries.
▪ Energetic, resilient and willing to challenge.
▪ Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
▪ Ability to act swiftly on sudden changes.
▪ Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Tourism, Museum, & Cultural
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Trinetium DMCC
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Tourism, Museum, & Cultural