Registrar Job at Dubai Investments
• Coordinate with all faculties to produce printed and web versions of course offering each semester.
• Prepare final exam schedules each semester.
• Prepare academic calendar, catalog, registration procedures and other publications as needed.
• Prepare CHEDS reports and other state mandated reports.
• Release final grades and prepare dean’s honor lists and probation list each semester.
• Handle student registration.
• Coordinate with faculty members to organize course files for every course each semester.
• Develop and manage the student information system (SIS).
• Operate Moodle: coordinate with faculty members to add courses every semester, enroll students in classes, back up courses on server.
• Prepare Student Feedback Forms and coordinate with faculty members and students to get them filled each semester.
• Provide CHEDS data to the Institutional Effectiveness officer and submit for submission to the Ministry of Education each semester.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent.
• Computer proficient
• 5+years of work experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Service oriented
• Collegial, team player
Company: Dubai Investments
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About Dubai Investments
Dubai Investments PJSC is a leading investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market with over 19,800 shareholders and a paid-up capital of AED 4 billion. Incorporated in 1995, Dubai Investments PJSC is a world-class company that targets investments in viable and profitable entities. The Company has grown exponentially with investments in a number of businesses across sectors - real estate, manufacturing & industrial, healthcare, education and financial investments across the UAE and the Middle East.