Registered Nurse in Critical Surgical Intensive Care Unit (CSICU) Job in Dammam, Saudi Arabia at The Saud Al-Babtain Center for Cardiac Medicine and Surgery
Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Nursing.
- Preferably having (2) years previous clinical nursing experience in a critical or cardiac surgical intensive care set-up or (5) years of progressive experience in an acute care setting.
- Required to be classified as a Specialist by Saudi commission for Health as Registered Nurse.
- Must be certified as a Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider and hold a current/ valid certificate.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work cooperatively in a multicultural team environment with all levels of healthcare professionals, technical and administrative staff.
- Ethical and responsible behavior.
- Job Location
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Other Healthcare Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: The Saud Al-Babtain Center for Cardiac Medicine and Surgery
Company Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Other Healthcare Services