Regional Talent Manager MEIA Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Richemont
Title: Regional Talent Manager MEIA
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: HR/Recruitment, Management
• Define and execute on Talent Management as well as Talent Acquisition strategy across the MEIA region.
• Partner with Global Talent, Learning & Development, Diversity & Inclusion, HR Business Partners, and other Executive stakeholders to ensure the strategy supports current and future business strategy and is successfully integrated throughout the employee lifecycle.
• Be responsible for building talent strategies that delivers on the business goals and priorities. Ultimately, the role is concerned with attracting and retaining and developing top talent and diverse candidates across all levels of our organization.
• Build the talent pipeline and talent exchanges and contribute to the organization design and evolution of the region. It also actively contribute to projects at local and international level as part of the International Talent Management strategy.
• Allow the HR function to ensure the hiring of the best talent in the region and develop our talents to deliver on our strategic aspirations –Employer of choice.
Key Responsibilities1. Talent Management
• Create, lead and drive the people development strategy across MEIA to ensure business objectives are met through appropriate learning activities partnering with the L&D Manager.
• Coach employees, managers and HR community on career development principles and ensure constant support across the region.
• Enable delivery of talent reviews, partner with HR Community and leaders on pre-work, facilitate and post-session talent and development actions (close follow through).
• Lead and own identification of high potential talent introducing and utilizing Talent Assessment tools.
• Drive an internal-first approach through talent management and mobility management within the region, maintaining and tracking talent assessment and development actions of high potentials.
• Define and Design a Process and a consistent approach to identify KEY/Critical roles across the Business building internal succession planning in collaboration with global talent acquisition team.
• Contribute to the evolution of the region in identifying specific competencies required for the future.
• Create and gather talent and workforce analytics in the region as base for Talent decision.
• Develop and implement employee retention strategies. 2. Talent Acquisition
• Identify the organization’s needs and work to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance.
• Manage a highly-skilled team to assist with talent development and acquisition.
• Understand the current recruitment trends and our organization’s markets to identify the impact upon the business.
• Define sourcing strategy leveraging local resources and international support- identifying Technical roles where extra support is needed, and leveraging mass recruitment options whenever recruiting for high attrition roles.
• Build sourcing network
– Emiratization and Saudization and GCC Nationals, build networks with universities, and showcase Richemont across schools in the countries where we operate to create employer Branding.
• Build networks with Alumni and host events, have our brand directors and experts speak at events to build Richemont reputation.
• Support markets to build and implement recruitment and contemporary employer branding activities. 3. Relations & Business Partnering
• Create relationships and keep contacts with External parties (external HR comm…