Regional Talent and Performance Lead for a Professional Services Multinational Job at RecruitME
• Implement the local/regional and global performance, culture, talent and training systems within the Middle East and APAC MEA region.
• Design, develop and support training modules relating to performance management for both the managerial group and the staff.
• Serve as internal consultant to business stakeholders and HR business partners to advise appropriate Learning and Development and employee engagement solution.
• Engage in identification of learning vendors, leadership consultants and 3rd party providers in crafting and executing development solutions.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders for their engagement as speakers, sponsors and co-facilitators for the Learning and Development initiatives.
• Design and deliver high quality training programs that enable existing staff to develop technical, behavioral and commercial skills
• Prepare the learning newsletter including selecting the appropriate online courses, webinars, etc.
• Responsible for trainings feedback evaluation and continuous improvement of training offerings through the year
• Manage and promote the eLearning systems and manage the training budget
• Coordinate providing coaches and mentors to high potential talent programs candidates and help managers utilize
other development tools such as job assignments, job rotations and mentoring
• Update the HR policies and procedures related to performance management, talent management, training and
• Support in managing the Performance Management Cycle for the Middle East region entities and prepare the data for
• Coordinate and support in managing the talent reviews and succession planning session with the business units in the
Middle East Region.
• Work collaboratively with the regional APAC MEA Talent Lead to roll in best practices into the Middle East region.
• Participate and contribute to the APAC MEA talent initiatives, attending regional calls and being involved on regional/
global initiatives as part of the extended regional Talent Team.
• We are looking for an outstanding individual with excellent stakeholder management capabilities, strong communications & influencing skills and the passion to drive changes
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Higher Diploma or equivalent with specialization in Human Resources Management and/ or Psychology. Plus professional qualification in an adult learning or training discipline
• Minimum 10 years of professional experience in HR with 7 years in Learning and Development as minimum and 3 years in HR Generalist role.
• Working knowledge of training and development, managing leadership programs, graduate programs in an international organization.
• Strong in project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Experience as a classroom environment trainer, facilitator or presenter is a must
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with fluency in English is a must; Arabic is an advantage
• Delivery focused with attention to detail, solid communication and influencing skills.
• Able to work effectively in groups as well as independently.
• Self-motivated with drive to deliver results.
• Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.